WILLOW SPICE COMPANY,LLC.











Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bad Breath!!!


http://health.msn.com/health-topics/oral-care/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=100233946

As we interact and gather with others there are certain things we are aware of ...or should be!

One of these things? Our breath!

With the seasons changing and allergies kicking in.
We go in search of the bad breathe aide.

Here to kick off the season are some reminders and tips!


The section, "SPICE IT UP"
Was interesting, the herbs they had listed I had never used for this purpose. Although I am not sure I would care to chew on anise, I am not opposed to chomping away on some fennel!

BAN BEVERAGES
No whiskey...OK!
No coffee...sorry, bring on that fennel!!!

Cant see myself CARRYING A TOOTHBRUSH, but thanks for the suggestion all the same!

CREATE YOUR OWN GARGLE
Hmmm...although I LIKE the idea of homemade and trying new things. I just don't think THIS one is for me.
I think I will stick with my current mouthwash that feels like it is stripping layer after layer in mouth, while my eyes are watering, and I'm struggling with everything within me NOT to spit it out before the 3 minutes is up.
SURELY no bacteria can live after that?!

EAT YOUR PARSLEY
It works. Simple.

CHEW A MINT OR GUM
I do this frequently! Ho,ho! There might be some hope for me yet!

EASE UP ON THE CHEESE
WWWAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

(writer will be back after uncurling from a ball on the floor and removing thumb from mouth)

No comments:

Post a Comment